Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Disturbed sleep #2



As expected, when the insurance adjuster saw the summary of the claim ("someone threw a bowling ball at our car"), he had to call right away. It is right up there on his top ten strange incidents. Sure beats "spun out on ice", which was the last one we did.

And when I went to sign paperwork at the auto body shop, all I had to say was "I'm the one whose car got hit by the bowling ball," and they knew exactly which one I was talking about.

I'm glad I made someone's day. Anyway, here are the pictures. The glass on the ground is kind of cool that way it stayed together.

Turns out that we know who the perpetrator is, although we haven't had any contact with the family for a long time. He got his skull split in three places, making a T on the top of his head, but he is out of the hospital and is doing OK. We (his parents included, no doubt) are thankful that he did not get hit in the temple. He is 16 and has been in trouble with the law before. So we are praying that this will have knocked some sense into his head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home