Friday, April 23, 2010

Someone erased the camera memory




Which included, of course, adorable baby pictures and one of me grinning maniacally over 1 whole kilogram (that's 2.2 pounds (at one standard gravity), for those of you who use archaic units) of grapefruit flavored gummi bears. Now over half the gummi bears have been eaten (I acutally shared this time) and I will have to wait until the next installment.

So, of course, we had to take more.

The first one is Lindsey and me after he got tired of trying to stand up. But he is really entranced with standing up and was laughing at the prospect. We will try to take a movie after his nap. The second is Jack and Lindsey looking at each other. I really really need a caption for this! I can think of the usual, like "..and that is how the leopard got its spots" and "No, grandpa, I don't believe a thing you said."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home