Saturday, March 06, 2010

Life is...amusing

I have learned that when you tell someone to video tape something, you must also tell them that the camera does do videos -- which is something he already knows.

I have also learned that you can not hold the camera sideways when you videotape. In fairness, when you hold the camera sideways to take a picture, it automatically rights it.

(Earlier in the day, I had put a couple of steaks in a large ziploc bag to marinate.)

While we were having fun feeding the boy, taking him outside to eat grass and dragging him around the house on the towel, the bag was leaking in the refrigerator.

This allowed me to develop a totally engaging Friday night activity: Cleaning the refrigerator. My husband, who was watching "The Dirty Dozen", wanted to make popcorn while every counter in the kitchen had food or dirty refrigerator parts on it. His idea of helping out was to wait until I finished.

Part of cleaning the refrigerator means that my clothes get wet and dirty. So, when I has done, I changed into a nightgown and no slippers. Several hours later, when I crawled into bed, I froze him out with my toes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home