Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Seattle











Seattle is one of my favorite places to visit...and after a few days, I really want to go home because the traffic and the noise get to me. Especially if I have to drive in it.

Connie had the flu, so Jack stayed home with her and I took Tami. She is a great travel companion. She likes everything. Just walking along the waterfront was great. We didn't get to everything because she takes longer to see things -- which is a good thing. But we went to the Space Needle when the sun was shinging and we could see Mt. Baker and there was no wind. (In fact, all the time we were outside it was sunny, and the Museum of Flight it was cloudy.) She preferred the Seattle Science Center to the Experience Music Project. It took her ALL DAY to see the Museum of Flight -- I swear she read every single plackard the museum printed. We didn't get to the Underground Tour and the Zoo and a couple of other things, so I guess we will just have to go back!
She never seemed to want to stop for food or coffee or tea....I am starved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home