Thursday, January 07, 2010

Two clowns


While Tami and I were wandering around Seattle, getting plenty of exercise and seeing everything (and she was starving me, see previous post), Jack was taking care of Connie, who was sick.

They watched all the DVDs we got for Christmas. In the same chair. Covered with quilts that I made. And probably getting cracker crumbs on them.

Pair of lazy bums.

Now it is my turn. I have been nursing a cold (thanks, Tami) since Saturday. (I barely got out in time to go bra shopping. There is only one thing worse than bra shopping, when you are overweight, and that is pants shopping.) Came home and got worse and have been avoiding infecting people ever since, except that my family thinks I should still make dinner for them. So dinner is things that you boil for a long time, like soup and spaghetti sauce, in hopes that I kill the germs that I breathed on the chopped onions. I did not watch DVDs. I did computer jigsaw puzzles and conquered the world (Civ 3) instead. Now I know I am getting better, because I am getting antzy about actually accomplishing something. So...I will sew tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home