Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I get lots of help



I have actually finished a quilt. But because it did not turn out the way I wanted, I did not take a formal picture. But I want you to know that this has been cat tested and cat approved. Since it is made from cat fabric, I find it only fitting. There are large blocks of cat fabric, alternating with 4 patches and 9 patches. After it was all done, I realized that I should have just stuck with 9 patches. (Figure it out!)

It looks like a small, controlled fabric explosion in my family room. Everything is out so I can choose fabrics for a quilt. I am even getting help with that. The cat likes to sit in high places and survey things. (We do call her a bobcat, she has little tiny tufts on her ears, and she is the right color.) She is a little miffed that I did not pull out all the whites and off whites from the shelf above.

At any rate, fabric for the next three quilts has been chosen (I'm thinking about a fourth), and I should have something to show off next week after I come back from a 3 day sewing frenzy.

In the meantime, Tami has started her third project without finishing the first two. A real quilter! Except she can still count her UFOs.

Hint: cats have now many lives?






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home