Wednesday, March 04, 2009

I still exist.

Since I posted last, my daughter got married on 2/14. The house got tidied and deep cleaned, meals got prepared ahead of time (messing up a clean house), 4 trips to the airport, one screaming arguement with the bride about whether utility bills include electricity (can you tell we were stressed?), someone fell on the younger daughter's arm (it wasn't broken), large amounts of food were leftover...when everybody left the dog wondered where all the ear scratchers were. The kitchen painting plans were delayed.

Our Czech exchange student came for it, and stayed a week. We took a day trip to Leavenworth, spent several days at the mall (clothes are cheap here) and she went to Starbucks nearly every day. It just opened in Prague, where she doesn't live, and she hasn't had Starbucks in nearly 12 years.

I took the exchange students to a pizza party and hockey game. On paper it is simple, but I had to call a whole bunch of them because they just don't plan ahead! Then several didn't show up.

I went away for the weekend to sew. YES!!!

Now I am dealing with a $4000 overcharge on a credit card bill.

The younger daughter is now realizing that she can't blame things on the older one anymore. She is the only one who leaves towels on the floor!

Pictures later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home