Saturday, March 29, 2008

the other side of the cat hair quilt


I put this is the quilt show and it got more comments than I expected. Of course, I expected no comments at all, so the three comments I got were a positive!
The pattern is called Jewel Box. In this Jewel box, I have turquoise, lapis lazuli, peridot, sapphire, aquamarine, amethyst and highlights in silver and gold. (no copper) It is an easy pattern.
I was in charge of ticket sales, so I set up the table, recruited volunteers, made sure they were sell supplied with programs and tickets and ink for stamp pad. I also gave out dollar bills in change to several vendors and did a bunch of gopher stuff. Set up and took down. Set up takes about 10, take down took about 1 1/2. Had a great time. Spent most of three days there.
I think I'll concentrate on my family for a while!

2 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel so honored to have been named in your blog, in a title, no less. Even though a subsequent title mentioned cat hair. Maybe one day I will do the same for you. I'd have to start a blog first though.

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

You need to teach me how to sew those next time you come down! And check out my new blog http://booksthemovie.blogspot.com it is brand new, but you should vote on it! I need more people to vote!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home