Sunday, February 24, 2008

It has been busy -- be thankful.


I went through all my fabric with the intent to make a quilt entirely of what I have. So I have pulled out fabric for 3 large quilts and a baby quilt. Baby quilts being what they are, I finished that one first. The batik square placement was entirely random. For a change. It is backed in flannel. I even had batting for this one.
She might not want to use it if she actually wants the baby to go to sleep.
I was going to post a while back, complaining about my health problems: Specifically, that one of my thyroid medications conflicts with decongestants and ibuprofen, and I had a doozy of a cold. Until I remembered that I have one friend with stage 4 colon cancer, two friends with breast cancer, one friend who might have ovarian cancer...and that doesn't include other serious diseases.

1 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yet another beautiful quilt. You are very talented. I asked Daniel what he would say about it and he said he wants to sleep in it. That's a great compliment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home