Monday, January 14, 2008

seraching for...

I would like two things:

A way to get tapes or vinyl record albums (Remember those anybody?) onto CD.

A recipe for artisan garlic bread like the one sold at my local Fred Meyer store. It has whole garlic baked into the loaf. I tried making it myself, but the garlic turned out wrong. (My Korean girl, an expert, said so.) I do know that this bread uses raw, not roasted garlic. Other stores (Albertsons, Costco) use roasted garlic and I like Fred Meyer's better. Fred Meyer charges $3.49 a loaf and it occasionally goes on sale for $2, so I thought I would make it myself.

Life must be good if that is the only two things I am worried about.

1 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Marion, a quick search found several websites, such as this one http://www.thepcmanwebsite.com/copy_records_tapes_to_cd.shtml
Google 'records to cd tutorial' if you want to see more.

Aaron

 

Post a Comment

<< Home