Saturday, October 21, 2006

A health Conscious society.

The rocks underneath the park bench are, I guess, to massage your feet as you sit. They are pointed up, just like the rocks on the pathway in my first post. They call it healthy, we in the west call in masochistic. I did walk on the rock pathway for about three steps, and my feet hurt. My host-mom said that if my feet hurt, then something is wrong with my body. I know exactly what my problem is: I'm overweight!

The beds are extremely hard -- and my back never once complained until I got home! My husband is not excited about sleeping on the floor.

Everything food we were introduced to was proclaimed to be healthy: green tea, fish and other mystery foods that came from the sea, beans (in whatever form), soy milk, seaweed...is there anything that was not healthy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home