Monday, August 30, 2010

Connie's birthday


Connie has made her birthday into a non-event. which doesn't mean that she doesn't get whatever dinner she wants and presents and a cake, she just doesn't extend the celebration. For us, anyway, I guess that is part of her growing up. she spent the entire actual birthday being spoiled by her boyfriend. We took them out to dinner 3 days later, and she opened her presents in, oh, about 2 minutes 43 seconds and then decided she was too full for cake.

It is so easy to embarrass her. All we did was watch her open presents.

On the exchange student front, I found two homes and then acquired one more student to find a home for. And my boss has 3 homes instead of 1 to find. So I guess I am going forward. It would be nice to have them all settled in permanent homes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home