Monday, October 06, 2008

frustration


I am working on a really cool quilt. A bonus is that orange is not demanding to be in this one. I hate orange. It is an obnoxious color that demands attention. The minute you let a little orange in the door, it takes over. At least yellow politely knocks, and goes away if you say no.

BUT, As I lay the top out to make sure all the lace was tacked in properly, I discovered the error. I have used an on point layout with sashing and posts before. I know how to do this. I am not a novice. I have consciously avoided this very error.
I was wondering why I had so many pieces left over.
Now I have to completely remove 7 (out of 14) setting triangles, in order to put the sashing and posts in properly. All of those seams are on the bias for the triangles.
Later.
Right now I am going to play stupid computer games.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home