Monday, September 24, 2007

teenagers

Today I am stupid because:

I can't decipher the Jostens graduation brochure any better than she can. Then, I can't figure out the Jostens website without sitting in the chair that she is occupying. (My back is speaking here.)
I insist that she wash her shirts that got fish tank water all over them (three days ago) in hot water.
Unlimited phone call time is after 9:00 pm. I actually enforce this.
I insist on hanging the velveteen and lace prom dress on the hangers in the closet instead on leaving it on her floor.
I won't buy her a car.

I refer you to the Zits cartoon from 9/18/2007: http://www.arcamax.com/pic/39813/253641

The other one is only mad at me because I made her go out to dinner.

1 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yet another parent discovers that the "terrible twos" never really ends - it evolves to the "even more terrible teens".

Aaron, aka Arthur's chauffeur

 

Post a Comment

<< Home