Sunday, August 05, 2007

harry potter

I just finished reading all 7 books in order. Took about a week. I started reading the last one about 12:00 midnight and finished at 2:30 am the next day. I took time out to eat, sleep, call for host families for exchange students (I need just 2 more yesses, and they are taking a long time to get!).
Caution: spoilers. sort of.

I am not happy that so many adult friends of Harry were killed off, particularly Mad-Eye Moody. Wasn't it enough to kill Sirius?

The epilogue was sort of chick flick. But I liked it.

I was wondering if Ron and Hermione were going to marry.

I guessed that Harry might be the 7th horcrux, but that didn't make sense to me, because Voldemort wanted him dead.

I liked the nobility in Harry.

1 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

But Dumbledore was right, it was love that saved Harry. Draco's Mom loved Draco and was willing to lie to Voldemort about Harry being dead in exchange for information about her son.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home