Monday, May 04, 2009

Your dog can teach you a lot


Things you should learn from your dog:
Greet everybody enthusiastically, especially if you have not seen them for a long time.
Love everybody. Except if someone mistreats you, be wary of them.
Drink plenty of water.
Spend some time outside every day.
Going for a walk is something to look forward to.
Be flexible. (see picture)
Be interested in everything, or as much as possible.
If you can't think of anything else to do, take a nap. You might need it.
Stretch properly, especially after that nap.
Use only approved places for relieving yourself. (This is for the youngest of us.)
Things I wish my daughters had not learned from my dog:
Someone else will clean up after that mess.
Beg (or even whine) for meals.
Eat the wrong food.
I'm sure this is not a complete list.

1 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Marion, I'm sure "Do not slobber when you kiss" could go on the list.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home